Cinema 4D Lite for After Effects Video TutorialsCareerVision Training
£72 - (R$277)
- Birmingham (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
After Effects training
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 7.5 Hours (55 lessons)
• Instructor: Jeff Sengstack
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this CINEMA 4D Lite training course, expert author Jeff Sengstack teaches you the basic tools you will need to create 3D models in this version of CINEMA 4D. With this software, you will have the ability to create, import, and animate 3D content and render it within Adobe After Effects.
Once you have opened CINEMA 4D Lite from within After Effects, Jeff will show you how to set it up and take you through the user interface. You will then jump right into learning how to add and adjust basic, parametric, and 3D objects such as a cube or sphere. This video based training course will teach you how to use Splines and the NURBS component to create 3D objects. From there, Jeff will demonstrate how to create, edit, and apply materials to objects. You will create reflective surfaces using Reflection and Environment channels. This training course also shows you how to organize a CINEMA 4D project for further editing in After Effects.
Once you have completed this video based training course for CINEMA 4D Lite, you will understand how to use the tools available to you for creating, animating and rendering 3D models with this software. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.