Certificate In Online Event Planning Course Online CourseCourses For Success
Preço a consultar
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Module 1 Overview of Event Management Planning
- Learn how to event plan
- Important points
- Why have an event planner
- Why is there a need for an event
- How large is the event and where should it be held?
- Learn about event possibilities
- Make lists of what you need
- Can you afford enough staff and materials
- Do your sales cover your budget
Module 2 Event Locations
- In this module we cover event locations
- Learn how to research an appropriate venue for the event
- Learn how to inspect a venue
- Research how many people can fit in the venue and the sizing of tables
- We also look at catering
- Booking a caterer
- A caterer package
- Cost of a caterer
- What food will be served and what styles of service.
Module 3 Event Production
- You will learn about Event production
- Industry terms like ‘Bump in and bump out’
- Audio-visuals and amazing factor entertainment
- Sufficient food and beverage and designing a layout tailored to the event
- Event organisation with important questions to cover
- What amenities do I need for this event?
- Toilets for this event?
- Do I have enough power or will I need generators for extra power
- Do I have enough water
- Organising emergency services.
Module 4 Crowd Management
- In this module we will look at crowd management
- Appropriate times of people coming and going
- Expectations of behaviour of the guests attending the events
- Displaying maps of the venues of where bathrooms are and emergency exits and services
- Filling out a police security form
- We also look at venture management
- Looking at the scope of the event
- Getting together a project management team
- Confirming all services and activities
- Making a run sheet.
Module 5 Staffing
- In this module we cover staffing
- Hiring volunteers, contractors, part timers and full time workers
- Making a job description
- Holding interviews, when to recruit
- Making an induction for staff to learn what they are doing
- Pick up uniforms and sign contracts
- Staff breaks and providing staff food
- Roles of event staff
Module 6 Legal
- Learn about the legal side of event management
- Government legislation
- Fire and weather insurance
- Superannuation, public and product liability
- Documenting all legal requirements
- Regulations of the event
- Restrictions and insurance
- Signage of the event
- Water regulations
- Tips on sound regulations.
Module 7 Employee Management
- In this module we cover employee management
- How to keep staff motivated
- Giving staff various jobs
- Firing staff, rostering staff, rewarding staff
- Good customer service
- Health and safety
- How to train staff with manual handling
- Supervising machinery
- Personal protective gear and safety checklists.
Module 8 Budgeting
- This module will teach you how to budget for your event
- How to make a profit from the event
- Contingency plan
- Considering the economy for the event
- Learn how to budget for entertainment
- Food and beverage
- Venue hire
- How to bid for an event
- Learn how to meet the needs of a customer like theme, entertainment, catering, date, time and packages.
- Advice on how to make a proposal.
Module 9 Risk Management
- In this module you will learn about risk management
- How to avoid hazards and risk from happening in your event
- How to assess your hazards and risks
- Make a contingency plan for risks
- Learn how to control and maintain the risk or hazard
- Public relations
- How to communicate between your event and the customer
- How to build relationships with businesses and to brand with the company
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 9 comprehensive modules and the course is entirely Web-based with one assessment.