Certificate In Knowledge Management Online CourseCourses For Success
Preço a consultar
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Module One - Getting Started
Module Two - Understanding Knowledge Management
- What is knowledge?
- What is knowledge management?
- A brief history
- Applications in the workplace
Module Three - Dos and Dont's
- Data, information and knowledge
- The tactic mode
- The explicit mode
- Identifying conversation categories
Module Four - The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
- Understanding episodes
Module Five - The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
- Paradigms of the past
- The new paradigm
- Implications and applications
- The knowledge management endgame
Module Six - Knowledge Management Models
- The nNnaka and Takeuchi Model (SECI)
- Wiig Model
- Kakabadse Model
- Boisot Model
Module Seven - Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
- Why rationale is necessary
- Building a business case
- Finding success stories
- The Commoditization / Customization Model
Module Eight - Customising Knowledge Management Definations
- Components of a knowledge management definition
- Customising the components
- Sample definitions
- Creating KMBOK
Module Nine - Implementing Knowledge Management in your Organisation
- Gathering support
- Identifying opportunities for revenue streams
- Key knowledge management techniques
- A map for success
- The no-budget scenario
Module Ten - Tips for Success
- About the chief knowledge officer
- Knowledge management skill checklist
- The knowledge management imperative
- The hype curve
- Barriers and helpers to success
Module Eleven - Advance Topics
- The knowledge management maturity model
- Absorptive capacity
- Process model types
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- JOHN PLAMENATZ - The store of wisdom does not consist of hard coins, which keep their shape as they pass from hand to hand; it consists of ideas and doctrines whose meanings change with the minds that entertain them.
- LEIF EDVINSSON - Of central importance is the changing nature of competitive advantage - not based on marker position, size and power as in times past, but on the incorporation of knowledge into all of an organisation's activities.
- BARUCH LEV - Innovations are created primarily by investment in intangibles. When such investments are commercially successful, and are protected by patents or first-mover advantages, they are transformed into tangible assets creating corporate value and growth.
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 6 units plus resources that include the 60 point wedding plan, contract and invoice templates. The course is entirely Web-based with comprehensive units and a final assessement.