Certificate In Business Ethics Online CourseCourses For Success
Preço a consultar
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Module One - Getting Started
Module Two - What is Ethics?
- What is Business Ethics?
- 10 Benefits of managing ethics
Module Three - Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
- Guidelines for managing ethics in the workplace
- Roles and responsibilities
Module Four - Employer / Employee Rights
- Privacy policies
- Harrassment issues
Module Five - Business and Social Responsibilities
- Identifying types of responsibilities
- Handling conflicting social and business reponsibilities
Module Six - Ethical Decisions
- The basics
- Balancing personal and organisational ethics
- Common dilemmas
- Making ethical decisions
- Overcoming obstacles
Module Seven - Whistle Blowing
- Criteria and risk
- The process
- When you should "blow the whistle"
Module Eight - Managerial Ethics
- Ethical management
- Identifying the characteristics
- Ensuring ethical behavior
Module Nine - Unethical Behavior
- Recognise and identify
Module Ten - Ethics in Business (Part 1)
- Organisation basics
- Addressing the needs
- Ethical principles
Module Eleven - Ethics in Business (Part 2)
- Ethical Safeguards
- Developing a Code of Ethics
- Performing an Internal Ethics Audit
- Upholding the Ethics Program
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Word from the Wise
- JUANITA KISS STOUT - A person educated in mind and not morals is a menace to society
- ZIG ZIGLAR - The most important persuasion tool you have in your entire arsenal is integrity
- JAMES MACGREGOR BURNS - Divorced from ethics, leadership is reduced to management and politics to mere technique
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 6 units plus resources that include the 60 point wedding plan, contract and invoice templates. The course is entirely Web-based with comprehensive units and a final assessement.