Certificate In Attention Management Online CourseCourses For Success
Preço a consultar
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Skills and Training
Module One - Getting Started
Evaluate the attention management skills you already have along with the skills you need to develop. Understanding what skills you have and being able to communicate these skills will increase your chances of being successful in your career.
Module Two - Introduction to Attention Management
- What is Attention Management?
- Stop Thinking and Pay Attention!
- What is Mushin?
- What is Xin Yi (Heart Minded)?
Module Three - Types of Attention
- Focused Attention
- Sustained Attention
- Selective Attention
- Alternating Attention
- Attention CEO
- Attentional Blink
Module Four - Strategies for Goal Setting
- Listening to your Emotions
Module Five - Meditation
Module Six - Training your Attention
- Focus Execute
Module Seven - Attention Zones Model
- Reactive Zone
- Proactive Zone
- Distracted Zone
- Wasteful Zone
Module Eight - SMART Goals
- The Three P's
- The SMART Way
- Evaluating and Adapting
Module Nine - Keep Yourself Focused
- The One Minute Rule
- The Five Minute Rule
- What to do when you feel overwhelmed
Module Ten - Procrastination
- Why we Procrastinate
- Nine ways to overcome Procrastination
- Eat that Frog
Module Eleven - Prioritising your Time
- The 80 / 20 Rule
- The Urgent / Important Matrix
- Being Assertive
- Creating a Productivity Journal
- The Glass Jar: Rocks, Pebbles, Sand and Water
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- WILLIE SUTTON - Success in any endeavor requires single-minded attention to detail and total concentration.
- SYDNEY J. HARRIS - The time to relax is when you don't have time for it.
- TERENCE - You're a wise person if you can easily direct your attentin to whatever needs it.