- Bachelor's degree
- Cambridge (Reino Unido)
A melhorar Nothing.
Curso realizado: Junho 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Business and Management
Accounting and Finance
- Academic Skills
- Economics for Managers
- Global Business Environment
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Introduction to Organisations and Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Analytics
- Business Research Methods
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurial Management
- Managing Human Resources and Improving Organisational Performance
- Project Management
- Responsible Business
- Strategic Management
- Business to Business Marketing
- International Trade
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Business and Employment Law
- Career Management and Employability
- Sustainable Transformation and Environmental Practice
- Undergraduate Major Project
- EU Economy: Policy and Issues
- International Intercultural Management
- International Supply Chain Management
- Leadership in Contemporary Organisations
- Retail and Shopper Marketing
- Chinese (Mandarin)
You can expect an interesting mix of coursework, essays, exams and activity-based assignments. Your coursework could include problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and group or individual reports. You'll also be able to access support materials supported by materials accessed through our virtual learning environment (VLE).
All assessment is designed to allow you to demonstrate what you’ve learned, and to make sure you’re developing the knowledge and skills you need to complete the course.This is a 3 year programme (or 4 years with placement)
Alongside your core modules you will pick a number of optional modules. Please note that modules are subject to change and availability.