Business Improvement Techniques (Yellow Belt)Coaching For Change
£385 - (R$1.505)
- In company
- Manchester (Reino Unido)
A melhorar Everything good.
Curso realizado: Maio 2015 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
A melhorar Nothing negative.
Curso realizado: Fevereiro 2015 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Business Improvement Techniques
Lean Six Sigma
This 2 day course is endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management. The ILM is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, coaching and management qualifications and training. The course is designed to give individuals an insight into lean six sigma, process improvement tools. You will understand the role of a "Yellow Belt" in a project team led by a "Green Belt".
At the end of the training individuals will understand how they can support improvement projects, become more competitive and deliver bottom line savings. One client has trained 56 Managers and Directors investing £20k in this training and realised potential returns of £214k.
What's the format of the course?
- Gain an understanding of how Lean and Six Sigma fit together and be able to articulate this with co-workers.
- Understand the 7 wastes and the impact on performance by focusing on them.
- Understand the DMAIC approach and the need for a data driven approach to problem solving to ensure problems dont come back.
- Have an awareness of the 7 quality tools, when and how to use them.
- Understand the difference between containment and countermeasure and some lean tools that can be used to expose and address abnormalities.
- Be in a position to challenge waste in your business.
- Understand the principle of VOC (voice of the customer) and links to CTQ (critical to quality measures).
- Have the tools to tackle a problem in a systematic way.
- Understand leadership roles needed in the pursuit of a continuous improvement culture.