Business Analysis Training - OnlineGlobal Edulink
£299 - (R$1.182) £69 - (R$273)
- Curso intensivo
O que se aprende nesse curso?
Testing Project Outcomes
Business Analysis Models
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the following curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
1. BUSINESS ANALYSIS ESSENTIALS
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Initiation Phase
- Building the Requirement Plan
- Verifying and Measuring Requirements
- Testing Project Outcomes
- Exercise Files- Business Analysis Essentials
2. WHO IS BUSINESS ANALYST
- What is the Business Analyst
- Role of Business Analyst
- Influence of Business Analyst
- Most Important Skills of a Business Analyst
- Trends in Business Analysis
3. BUSINESS PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
- Business Performance Analysis
- Business Analysis Models
- Types of Business Analysis
- Business Planning
- Market Analysis
- Use Cases
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Completing this online training course will show any potential employer that you are capable to carry out business analysis and this course knowledge can function in following career opportunities; Business Analysts and Systems Analysts Financial Analyst Business Managers System Developers Project Managers and Team Leaders Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers