Building SurveyingAnglia Ruskin University
£9.250 - (R$36.151)
- Chelmsford (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
The MSc Building Surveying has been designed to allow non-cognate graduates in a wide range of subjects to obtain the knowledge and develop the skills required to practise as a building surveyor. The course has been specifically designed to develop the core competencies required for a building surveyor and to meet the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accredited route to qualification as a chartered building surveyor. The course reflects the expanding roles of the chartered building surveyor across the whole of the built environment in both construction and property sectors and is designed to prepare graduates to be engaged in the full range of professional building surveying activities.
- Structural Design and Analysis
- Management Practice
- Design and Specification
- Building Surveys and Pathology
- Maintenance Management
- Professional Practice and Contract Management
- Conversion and Adaptation of Buildings
- Research Design and Methodology
- Major Project/Dissertation
A range of assessment methods are used, which are designed to be both formative and summative; these include:
- Written assignments, including essays, reports, position statements and other forms of written submission