B.Eng. Electronic and Communications Engineering with a Foundation Year (Hons)University of Kent
Preço a consultar
- Bachelor's degree
- Canterbury (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
The course structure below gives a flavour of the modules that will be available to you and provides details of the content of this programme. This listing is based on the current curriculum and may change year to year in response to new curriculum developments and innovation. Most programmes will require you to study a combination of compulsory and optional modules, you may also have the option to take wild modules from other programmes offered by the University in order that you may customise your programme and explore other subject areas of interest to you or that may further enhance your employability.Foundation year
- This programme is for students who do not have the qualifications needed for direct entry to Stage 1 of our degree programmes. It covers electronics, computing, physics and mathematics.
- If you successfully complete the foundation year, you can go on to take either the Electronic and Communications Engineering programmes mentioned above or Computer Systems Engineering.
Possible modules may include:
- Electromagnetics for Engineers
- Electrical Principles and Measurements
- Analogue Electronics
- Semiconductor and Digital Electronics
- Introduction to programming using MATLAB
- Graphs, Geometry and Trigonometry
- Algebra and Arithmetic