AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Beginner to Advanced TrainingCareerVision Training
£214 - (R$822)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
2D and 3D Models
- AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Beginner to Advanced Training on DVD or Online
- Over 20 Hours of training
- 325 Video tutorials
- Exercise Files Included
- Instructor: Reid Addis
CADLearning® for AutoCAD® Architecture 2015 teaches the creation of a building design from scratch. You’ll learn how to work with 2D and 3D models in the AutoCAD-based architecture design program.Video lessons cover basic and advanced topics including building geometry, fi nding and using content, using conceptual design tools, creating building interiors, organizing projects, and graphic presentation and visualization.COURSE FEATURES
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
AUTOCAD ARCHITECTURE 2015 MAIN TITLES OF COURSE OUTLINE
- Introducing AutoCAD Architecture
- Quick Start
- Productivity Tools
- Finding and Using Content
- Introducing the Conceptual Design Tools
- Creating Building Interiors with Basic Components
- Introduction to Building Interior Boundary Components
- Structural Components
- Building Exterior Components
- Understanding Building Components
- Working with Sections and Elevations
- Annotating Drawings
- Understanding the Display System
- Using AutoCAD Architecture Layer Tools
- Using Layout Design Objects
- Organizing Projects with the Drawing Management System
- Publishing from the Project Navigator
- Creating Custom Styles and Components
- Graphic Presentation and Visualization
- Working with Others