Audition CC Training DVDCareerVision Training
£72 - (R$277)
- Birmingham (Reino Unido)
O que se aprende nesse curso?
• Format: DVD or Download
• Duration: 13.5 Hours (97 lessons)
• Instructor: Jeff Sengstack
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
• Date Released 03-06-2013
In this Adobe Audition CC training course from expert author Jeff Sengstack, you will learn how to import, edit and clean audio using the tools and techniques this software has included. Audition CC adds new features that makes editing your audio easier and faster than ever before! This tutorial is designed for the beginner, and no previous Audition experience is required.
Jeff takes you through Audition CC step by step, with each lesson building on the one previous. You are not overwhelmed with information, Jeff teaches you each operation as he does it, making the concepts and tools easy to understand and absorb. Some of the topics that are covered in this Adobe Audition video training are; understanding the Audition workflow, importing and recording audio, editing audio, adding audio effects, working with noise reduction and restoration effects, using diagnostic tools, stretching time, changing pitch, building multitrack sessions, and of course, saving and exporting your finished product.
Once you have completed this Audition CC video tutorial, you will have the confidence and skills you need to import, edit, clean and export high-quality audio projects. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
Free Demo Videos are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.
00. Free Videos From This Course Welcome To Audition CC About Jeff Sengstack Working In The Preview Editor Explaining The Scientific Filter Effect Two Stereo Imagery Effects Using The Stereo Expander Visually Identifying Noises Noise Reduction And Sound Removal Strategy Using The Sound Remover Effect Analyzing And Fixing Phase Issues Using Two Analytical Tools - Amplitude And Frequency Working With The Pitch Bender And Pitch Shifter Effects Creating Custom Favorites Generating Noise - White, Pink, Brown And Grey Generating Tones 01. Introduction 0101 Welcome To Audition CC 0102 An Overview Of Adobe Audition CC 0103 How We Combine Audition CS6 and CC Lessons 0104 Setting Up The Exercise Files 0105 Setting General Preferences 0106 Adjusting Audio Preferences 0107 Setting Other Preferences And Keyboard Shortcuts 0108 Returning Preferences To Their Default Settings 02. Explaining Audio Fundamentals 0201 Hearing And Viewing Simple Sound Waves 0202 Hearing And Viewing Complex Sound Waves 0203 How Sound Waves Interact 0204 Understanding Digital Audio Concepts 03. Understanding the Audition Workflow And Workspaces 0301 Explaining The Workflow 0302 Navigating The Workspace 0303 Customizing Workspaces 04. Importing And Recording Audio 0401 Importing And Opening Files 0402 Inserting And Appending Files 0403 Extracting Audio From CD 0404 Using The Media Browser 0405 Viewing Clip Properties 0406 Setting Up Recording Hardware 0407 Recording In The Waveform View 0408 Recording In A Multitrack Session 05. Editing Audio Clips 0501 Playing And Monitoring Audio 0502 Viewing Audio Waveforms And Spectral Displays 0503 Selecting Audio Time Ranges In The Waveform View 0504 Using The Snapping Feature When Selecting Time Ranges 0505 Cropping Clips And Deleting Segments 0506 Copying, Cutting And Pasting Audio 0507 Adjusting Amplitude 0508 Reversing Audio And Creating Silence 0509 Working With Audio In Video Files 06. Understanding Audition Audio Effects 0601 An Overview Of The Effects In Audition 0602 Applying Effects To Individual Files 0603 Working In The Preview Editor 0604 Applying Effects In A Multitrack Session 07. Using Selected Audition Effects 0701 Amplitude And Compression - Compressor Effects 0702 Amplitude And Compression - Miscellaneous Effects 0703 Amplitude And Compression - Envelope Effects 0704 Delay And Echo Effects 0705 Filter And Equalizer Effects 0706 Explaining The Scientific Filter Effect 0707 Modulation Effects 0708 Reverb Effects 0709 Special Effects 0710 Two Stereo Imagery Effects 0711 Using The Stereo Expander 0712 VST And Other Third-Party Effects 08. Working With Noise Reduction And Restoration Effects 0801 Visually Identifying Noises 0802 Noise Reduction And Sound Removal Strategy 0803 Cleaning Up Background Noise - Noise And Hiss Reduction Effects 0804 Using The Click/Pop Eliminator And DeClicker Effects 0805 Cleaning Up Individual Noises 0806 Using The Sound Remover Effect 0807 Using The Adaptive Noise Reduction And DeHummer Effects 0808 Using Specialized Techniques To Fix Issues 09. Using Analytical And Diagnostic Tools 0901 Using The Loudness Radar Metering Feature 0902 Analyzing And Fixing Phase Issues 0903 Using Two Analytical Tools - Amplitude And Frequency 0904 Deleting Or Marking Silence 0905 Using The DeClipper To Repair Overly Loud Audio 10. Changing Pitch And Stretching Time 1001 Visually Examining Pitch 1002 Using Automatic Pitch Correction 1003 Changing Pitch With The Manual Pitch Correction Effect 1004 Using The Stretch And Pitch Effect 1005 Working With The Pitch Bender And Pitch Shifter Effects 1006 Using Clip Time And Pitch Stretching In A Multitrack Session 11. Using And Creating Favorites And Effect Rack Presets 1101 Examining Effect Favorites 1102 Creating Custom Favorites 1103 Saving Effects Rack Presets 12. Building And Mixing Multitrack Sessions 1201 Understanding Multitrack Concepts 1202 Setting Up Multitrack Sessions 1203 Customizing A Multitrack Session And Creating A Template 1204 Using Basic Track Controls - Zoom, Mute And Solo 1205 Working With Video In A Multitrack Session 1206 Routing Outputs 1207 Routing Sends 1208 Adding, Deleting, Copying And Pasting Clips 1209 Trimming, Splitting And Nudging Clips 1210 Changing Clip Properties 1211 Adjusting And Automating Track And Clip Panning 1212 Adjusting And Automating Track And Clip Volume 1213 Fading, Crossfading And Matching Volume 1214 Using Write, Latch And Touch Volume Controls 13. Saving And Exporting Files And Multitrack Sessions 1301 Understanding Audio File Formats 1302 Saving Files And Multitrack Sessions 1303 Mixing Down Multitrack Sessions To Files 1304 Extracting Audio Channels And Exporting Multiple Files 1305 Exporting To CD 14. Checking Out Some Extra Features 1401 Tapping Into Free Music, Loops And Sound Effects From Adobe 1402 Working With Loops In Audition 1403 Generating Noise - White, Pink, Brown And Grey 1404 Generating Tones 1405 Checking Out The Side-Chain Feature 1406 Using Audition With Other Adobe Applications 15. Wrap-up 1501 Wrap-Up And Additional Resources 16. About The Author 1601 About Jeff Sengstack