Alcohol and the Law DiplomaLearning247
£354 - (R$1.424)
- Campus online
O que se aprende nesse curso?
- Course Length - 12 Months
- Award Received - UK Distance Learning and Publishing Diploma
- Course Code: MNH09
This course covers everything from the unit system, legal framework and an exploration of the processes for development and implementation of alochol policy. This course would be ideal for those working in health and social care as well as those interested in legislation.
This is an excellent course if you are considering a career as an Addiction Counsellor.
Addiction affects hundreds and thousands of people and there is a national shortage of trained therapists to assist them. This course will give you a good grounding in the essential theory.
- Understand the alcohol unit system
- Understand the legal framework relating to the use of alcohol and young people
- Understand why people use alcohol and the consequences of using alcohol
- Understand key criminal and health and safety legislation which relate to the workplace
- Understand the processes for the development and implementation of an effective drug and alcohol policy
On successful completion you will receive a UK Distance Learning and Publishing Diploma.
Method Of Study
- The course comes to you as a proper paper-based pack, not as an electronic password
- You will get full tutor support via email
- You will receive feedback on your assignments from our experienced tutors
- You will be given guidance through the Study Guide on the nuts and bolts of studying and submitting assignments
- Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor
- You must have access to email in order to contact your tutor
Method of Assessment
The course contains a number of assignments which your tutor will mark and give you valuable feedback on. We call these Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). You need only send the TMAs to your tutor for comment, not the self-assessment exercises which are also part of the course to help you gauge your progress.
Course Length Information
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work, guide you through the course and assist you with any problems you may have. In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.